November 16, 2008

Porter is Sweet Sixteen On May 11th




Porter's 16th birthday was very low key. He refused to have a party and threatened my life if I gave him a surprise one! He got a nice pair of football cleats and some nice smelling cologne for the ladies. Also some new clothes which I guess he needed because he was wearing this same shirt in his 15th birthday picture. He also had the exact same kind of cake-chocolate and cherries. After I took a few pictures I realized I forgot one candle so the picture looked just like last year. I made him hold up one more candle so we would know it was 16 in the picture and made him promise not to wear that shirt next birthday!

1 comment:

Amy Coontz said...

I'm going to stop counting. I am using google reader so only seeing one post at a time.

Contributors